As a leading manufacturer of drive technology, we also supply mechanical variable-speed gearmotors. For both series, VARIBLOC® and VARIMOT®, you can easily infinitely adjust the speed mechanically using a handwheel or remote control.
Speeds of up to 45 kW can be easily adjusted mechanically
Mechanical variable-speed gearmotors are simple yet robust drive components that represent an inexpensive alternative in many materials handling and process engineering applications. This is because you control the speed infinitely variably yourself: mechanically using a handwheel or via remote control. The process does not involve any costly control cabinets or frequency inverters at all.
There are two series to choose from: VARIBLOC®, the wide V-belt series, provides power ratings up to 45 kW and the speed setting ranges 1:4, 1:6 and 1:8. The VARIMOT® friction disk variant is suitable for power ratings of up to 2.2 kW and for the speed setting range 1:5.
Get in touch with us.
- Our experts understand your industry and its requirements.
- Our global network ensures that we are close at hand, wherever and whenever you need us.
- We have the expertise and the tools to provide optimum support and advice.
Full powerprovides our gearmotors right from the start thanks to their increased starting torque and the large overhung loads permitted.
Easy to set the speedwith the mechanical variable-speed gearmotors: You adjust the speed infinitely variably using a handwheel or remote control.
VARIBLOC® wide V-belt variable-speed gearmotors
VARIMOT® friction disk variable-speed gearmotors
- Power range up to 2.2 kW
- Speed setting range 1:5
- The contact pressure between the drive pulley and the friction ring required for torque transmission is set automatically
- The speed control can be adjusted even when the gearmotor is at a standstill
- The foot- and flange-mounted designs can also be used to power machines directly without a reduction gear unit
- Can be combined with motors from the modular system DR..
- Flexible due to finely calibrated gear ratio ranges of the reduction gear units per size
- Very easy to operate using a handwheel or remote control
|Max. motor power
|Max. setting range|
Areas of application
- Simple conveyor systems
- Construction materials industry
- Special machine design